The Broadcasters Foundation of America, the charity devoted exclusively to helping broadcasters in acute need, is proud to announce the recipients of the 2018 Ward L. Quaal Leadership Awards.
The Awards will be presented at the Broadcasters Foundation annual breakfast at 7:00AM, Wednesday, April 11 in the Brahms Room of the Encore Hotel in Las Vegas, during the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Show.
The 2018 Ward L. Quaal Leadership Awards recipients are:
- Marcellus Alexander, President, NAB Education Foundation
- Joe Bilotta, President & CEO, JMB Solutions, LLC
- Richard Bodorff, Partner, Wiley Rein LLP
- Steve Jones, Vice President & General Manager, ABC Radio
- Patrick Maines, former President & CEO, The Media Institute
- Bill McElveen, Executive Vice President, Alpha Media
The breakfast is complimentary to all, although pre-registration is required. To register, or to obtain information on reserving a page in the Program Guide, please contact the Broadcasters Foundation at 212-373-8250 or email@example.com.
This year’s event is sponsored by AccuRadio, Marketron, National Association of Broadcasters (NAB), National Association of Media Brokers (NAMB), Nielsen, Radio Advertising Bureau (RAB), Television Bureau of Advertising (TVB), U.S. Trust, and vCreative.