The Oakland Raiders and KGMZ 95.7 FM The GAME announced Wednesday an agreement for 95.7 The GAME to continue as the Silver and Black’s flagship radio station in the Bay Area.
95.7 The GAME, which first partnered with the Raiders in 2013, will broadcast all of the Raiders’ 16 regular season games, all postseason contests and preseason games, while enhancing game coverage with exciting Raiders-oriented daily programming.
“The Raiders are excited to continue working with 95.7 The GAME to bring team coverage to Raider Nation,” said Raiders President Marc Badain. “We also look forward to working with Compass Media Networks to transmit on-field action to a broad audience that includes the best fans in the NFL.”
In addition to being heard on 95.7 The GAME, Entercom San Francisco will simulcast Raiders football on affiliate stations KBLX 102.9 FM and KUFX 98.5 FM, extending Raiders’ game-day reach throughout the entire Bay Area. “There’s no more passionate fan than a Raiders fan; we’re delighted to expand our Raiders coverage for the 1.7 million plus fans here in the Bay area”, commented Steve DiNardo, Vice President/Market Manager Entercom/San Francisco.
Raiders game day broadcasts on 95.7 The GAME will include the popular "Raiders Opening Drive" pregame show, beginning two hours prior to each game. Following the postgame wrap-up, 95.7 The GAME will continue to feature its 60-minute local postgame show, “Raiders Extra Point.”
“The Raiders will be front and center every Monday,” said 95.7 The GAME Program Director Don Kollins, “The return of Raiders Monday and the addition of several new Programming features will build on the best Raider coverage.”
- Raider Monday: Devotes each regular-season Monday to coverage and analysis of the Silver and Black.
- Raider Nation Live: A two hour Raiders exclusive show every Monday night.
- Raiders Players Live: Every Monday during the regular season select Raiders will hit the airwaves of 95.7 The GAME.
- Coaches Show: Coach Jack Del Rio will join the station every Monday during the regular season.
- Raiders on the 15: A dedicated breakdown of the previous day’s game on Monday mornings.