Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Delmarva Radio: Aaron Sellers Named OM For Adams Radio Group


Aaron Sellers
Aaron “Goose” Seller has joined Adams Radio in Salisbury/Ocean City, MD, as the Operations Manager for WOCQ, WZBH, WUSX, WGBG & WOCQ-HD2 (KOOL Oldies). Aaron will also serve as Program Director for Top40 WOCQ 103.9 FM.

Seller spent the first 7 years of his career in the Midwest beginning as an intern at WKQI, in his hometown of Detroit MI. He has grown his career through a variety of station positions. He spent 14 years in Colorado in both Colorado Springs and Denver. In 2020 Goose returned home to the Midwest as Operations Manager for Sound Management in South Bend overseeing Top 40 WNDV, Classic Rock WYXX, and Classic Hits WYET. Aaron is very passionate with community organizations including “The Home Front Cares”, “Ronald McDonald House”, and “Make-A-Wish Foundation”.

Sellers stated, “I have heard such amazing things about Adams Radio Group. Adams owns the same cluster I worked with in Ft. Wayne many years ago and now I get to work alongside some great former co-workers including J.J. Fabini. I am excited to get to the east coast and the Delmarva Peninsula. I am so thankful to Market Manager Johnette Cochran for this incredible opportunity.”

Adams VP/Market Manager, Johnette Cochran said “I’m very excited about this announcement. After the 3rd interview with Aaron, I knew he was the right fit for our team and our market. His knowledge of the power of live and local radio is what sold me. He understands the important of local small business. I’m confident that I made the right decision with Aaron and look forward to him getting to the Eastern Shore.”

No comments:

Post a Comment