Thursday, February 11, 2016

Las Vegas Radio: Mike West Joins KCYE Morning Show

Beasley Media Group/Las Vegas has announced evening host Mike West will be the new on-air personality, who will join Kris Daniels on Country KCYE 102.7 FM The Coyote.

Mike West
“Mornings with Kris and Mike” will launch on Monday, February 15 and will air from 5 a.m. to 10 a.m., Monday through Friday.

Mike West, also known as “Mad Dog” to 102.7’s listeners, has been promoted from his night shift to a prime morning drive-time career, as he starts this co-host position.

“This is an amazing offer, and I am so excited to work with Kris Daniels!” said Mike.

“I have been working nights with Beasley since 2010, just waiting for my big chance. It’s a dream come true for me!”


KCYE 102.7 FM (99 Kw) Red=Local Coverage
“It’s rewarding to grow such tremendous talent from within, and Mike West has truly earned this opportunity,” commented Program Director Kris Daniels. “I had been searching carefully, trying to find my perfect co-host. After an extensive interview process, it quickly became clear that the ideal fit for my morning show was working right here, within our Vegas on-air staff!”

No comments:

Post a Comment