- 39 of Salem's radio stations are programmed in our foundational Christian Teaching and Talk format. These stations contributed 44% of total broadcast revenue and remained flat for the quarter. Block programming was up for -- in this format by 2.9%.
- News Talk stations had a decrease of 4% in revenue for the quarter entirely due to the lack of political revenue. Overall, these stations contributed 15% of our total broadcast revenue.
- 12 Contemporary Christian Music stations contributed 24% of total broadcast revenue, an increase of 5% for the quarter. Salem is seeing some strong results from many of its music stations, most notably this quarter in Dallas and in Atlanta.
- 7 Spanish language Christian Teaching and Talk stations grew revenue by 11%, and the format is now 2% of our total broadcast revenue.
- 10 stations doing a business talk format. This format contributed 3% of total broadcast revenue and increased 15% for the quarter.
- Salem's network revenue increased 1% for the quarter and is 9% of total broadcast revenue.