Monday, February 24, 2020

Orlando Radio: Morning Host Johnny Magic Loses Home To Fire

The home of Johnny Magic, morning host of 'Johnny's House' on iHeartMedia's Top40 WXXL XL 106.7 was destroyed by fire Friday night.

Magic, who’s real name is John Christopher Hill, and his 11-year-old son were not injured, he said in a Facebook post. Everything was lost. Friends of the DJ have created a GoFundMe page to help the family rebuilt.

Firefighters said the fire seemed to have started at the chimney.

No comments:

Post a Comment