Conclave 41 will be held July 13-15, 2016, at the Crowne Plaza in Minneapolis.
Jacobs’s “Techsurvey 12” presentation will help the industry understand what radio listeners are doing when they are not listening to radio, and will address topics including:
- What “jobs” are your listeners hiring your station to do in 2016?
- Does radio have a “commercial addiction” problem?
- Is podcasting really “the next big thing?”
- Why is everyone so fixated on cars?
- Does radio still “own” traffic reports?
Jacobs said: “The Conclave’s long commitment to learning is in-sync with our belief at Jacobs Media that young broadcasters are at the core of radio’s future. We have supported this conference for many, many years, and I’m honored to a part of this year’s truly iconic lineup.”
A special registration rate of only $299 is available for a limited time at: http://www.TheConclave.com.