Tuesday, January 10, 2017

DE-NJ Radio: A-J Lurie To Manage Two Beasley Stations

A-J Lurie
Beasley Media Group has promoted AJ Lurie to Vice President/Market Manager, in Wilmington, Delaware.

AJ has served as Director of Sales for the Ft Myers-Naples, Florida market since 2014, and began his career as an Account Executive in 2007.

“I am honored to begin working with the talented team in Wilmington,” commented AJ. “I have had the privilege of serving for more than a decade with our amazing Ft Myers cluster, which has prepared me for this next step in my career. I want to sincerely thank Bruce Beasley, Brad Beasley and everyone who showed faith in my abilities to move into this Market Manager position.”

In Wilmington, AJ will oversee AC WJBR 99.5 FM, an award-winning adult contemporary station as well as Religious WTMR 800 AM, in Camden, New Jersey.

“We’re eager to bring AJ on board in our outstanding Wilmington market,” said President Bruce Beasley. “AJ’s absolutely prepared for this new challenge. I am confident our company will benefit from his leadership skills, passion for radio and management abilities.”

No comments:

Post a Comment