Tony Bruno has done it all and is doing it all. He helped start ESPN Radio and has lived on both coasts. And it might have come at the expense of his marriage.
Check out more of the show notes below to get a feel for what you will hear in this edition of The PASR. I hope you enjoy and, as always, leave a comment to get out anything that this podcast had you thinking along the way.
Inside The Episode:
- Tony talks about his early hook to radio as a coping mechanism after his father’s death when he was a child. [3:03]
- Tony talks about his first foray into working at a radio station. [4:01]
- Tony talks about his style on-air, which he thinks is pretty simple. [7:58]
- Tony talks about his early start on national radio. [10:32]
- Tony talks about being the host of the first incarnation of ESPN Radio’s morning show. [16:36]
- Tony talks about how his career affected his marriage. [23:06]
- Tony calls me out on one of his on-air annoyances–something I used to do on-air. [24:50]
- Tony on why he and Keith Olbermann click. [26:57]