A Pew Research Center report released Monday looks specifically at the political news habits of Millennials, and how they vary from the two generations before them.
Here are five key takeaways from the report:
- Millennials rely on Facebook for their news far more than any other source.
- Compared with the previous two generations, Millennials are less familiar with many news sources we asked about in the survey.
- Millennials are no less trusting than Gen Xers and Baby Boomers of news sources they know.
- Millennial Facebook users are exposed to more political content on the social media site than are Gen Xers or Boomers.
- Millennials are less interested in politics than older generations