Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Steve Harvey Attacked By Ex-Wife on YouTube



Comedian Mary Harvey wants the world to know why her marriage to Steve Harvey failed.

The Hollywood Reporter/Reuters reports, in three separate videos -- totaling 25 minutes -- posted on YouTube over the weekend, Mary, who split from Steve in 2005, rants, "He turned my son against me, had me evicted from our house. I woke up, and everything was gone."

She then accuses the syndicated morning radio and "Family Feud" TV host of infidelity from their meeting in the mid-1990s until the time they split.

Mary says she's speaking up because her ex is currently suing her in Texas, and she keeps coming up in interviews, including in Essence magazine's January 11 cover story.

"In Steve's opinion, I was responsible when Oprah did not give him a TV show," she says. "I'm being sued for that. That is why I'm saying what I have to say…. To keep seeing my name referenced when talking about his life - that part of it, I don't understand."

Steve married Marjorie Bridge -- whom Mary claims was his mistress -- in 2007, and went on to write several relationship advice books.

Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment