Benztown, a global leader in radio imaging, voiceover, programming and jingles, announces the release of two new episodes of “Chachi Loves Everybody”, an original podcast produced by Benztown and featuring Benztown President and audio brand builder Dave “Chachi” Denes. The new episodes feature Chachi’s recent sit-downs with National Radio Hall of Famer and entrepreneur Blair Garner, and Beasley Media Group’s Chief Communications Officer, Heidi Raphael. To listen to the new podcast episodes, visit: https://bit.ly/ChachiLovesEverybody.
“Chachi Loves Everybody” takes listeners with Denes – better known as “Chachi” – as he sits down for candid conversations with Radio’s legends, master brand builders, up-and-comers and innovators in the burgeoning audio space, revealing the true stories behind their successes and their insights into building iconic brands through audio.
In Blair Garner’s episode, Chachi discovers how the three-time ACM National Radio Personality of the Year is building an exciting new brand and empire through his latest entrepreneurial venture and gets his insight on topics such as:
- How a love for cars led him to an unforgettable career in radio;
- Working for some of the biggest radio stations in the country;
- Leaving his nationally-syndicated radio show After MidNite for morning radio;
- Building The Mulehouse, a multi-use entertainment and special events venue, boutique hotel, restaurant/bar and studio in Columbia, TN.
- How doing the daily announcements in middle school inspired her to pursue a career in broadcasting;
- Her early radio gig as an airborne traffic announcer;
- Working at the legendary WRIF in Detroit;
- Joining and growing with Beasley