Cumulus has announced that fan engagement continues to grow for the social-media-drive NASH Next Challenge talent competition, which will idscover and release music from up-and-coming Country artists.
The first-of-its-kind compeutition, which kicked-off this past June, has seen groundbreaking fan engagement on social media, the NASH Next Website and the NAST Next app.
Key fan engagement statistics include:
- Over 57,000 fans registered to date, and new fan registration is steadily growing with each challenge
- 241 million total impressions in the past three months on social media
- 24 million people reached by NASH Next on Twitter and Instagram alone (nearly twice the number of fans reached in late August)
- A typical NASH Next fan views 6 pages and spends more than 10 minutes on the site per visit (double the time spent in late August)
- NASHNextCountry.com continues to draw new visitors with 47% of traffic to the site being first-time users.