Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Alpha Media Names Larry Bastida EVP/Western Region

Larry Bastida
Alpha Media, Portland, Oregon has announced Larry Bastida has been named Executive Vice President of the Western Region. He will oversee the following Alpha Media markets; Amarillo, Lubbock, Palm Springs, Peoria, Salina, San Antonio and Topeka.

Since 1989, Larry Bastida has been in Oklahoma City as VP/Market Manager of a seven-station cluster. Under his management, the cluster has won “Citadel Market of The Year” in 2000 and “Cumulus Media’s President’s Cup” in 2012.

In addition to his leadership roles in Oklahoma City, Bastida also served as Regional Manager for Citadel’s stations in Little Rock, Arkansas, and Bloomington, Illinois.

Alpha Media CEO/President Bob Proffitt commented on the announcement, “Larry is a proven leader I am more than confident will excel in running the Western division for us. He solidly and successfully oversaw Citadel markets for us in the past and I’m thrilled to have him join us now. His commitment, confidence and work ethic will be a tremendous addition to our group of regional executives leading the Company.”

“During my 30+ years in Oklahoma City and working along-side great and successful staffs, the current OKC Cumulus staff is, without a doubt, the greatest version ever! Thinking of words to explain a voluntary exit has been exhausting because I love them all! I’m intimately aware of each team member’s unique talents and contributions, and I know in my heart they will continue thrive—full-throttle! The phrase “full-throttle” is apropos for me well, as I rejoin Larry Wilson and Bob Proffitt, and the great group of others, already in Alpha Media’s fold,” added Bastida.

No comments:

Post a Comment