Friday, June 12, 2015

Louisville Radio: Sarah Jordan Promoted to PD At WXMA

Sarah Jordan
Alpha Media Louisville, KY announced today current mid-day host and Promotions Director, Sarah Jordan, has been promoted to Program Director for HotAC WXMA102.3 FM "The Max".

Sarah Jordan has been at Alpha/Louisville since 2006 where she began as an intern for WXMA. In 2007, Sarah was promoted to night show host, then, in 2008 segued over to WDJX as their night show host. In 2012, Sarah was elevated to mid-day host and assistant Music Director for WDJX. In February of 2014, she went back to WXMA as the Promotions Director, as well as Midday host.

Alpha Media’s SVP/Market Manager, Dale Schaefer commented on the announcement, “As with her other positions she has held with our company, Sarah will be an outstanding Program Director for WXMA. She has great leadership skills, a tremendous feel for Hot AC music and promotions and she has an incomparable passion for the radio industry. It has been extremely exciting to see Sarah grow and develop as a leader over the past few years and this is a natural progression in her development.”

Alpha Media’s Operations Manager, Ben Davis, said, “Sarah is a natural! For as long as I’ve known Sarah, she has always shown great drive and leadership. I am excited to see WXMA grow under her direction and am happy to watch her further her career here with Alpha/Louisville; she’ll do an amazing job!”

Sarah Jordan added, “Radio has always been more than my job, but my passion, and Alpha Media Louisville is more than just my coworkers, but my family. I could not be more excited and honored to take on this next opportunity as Program Director of WXMA. WXMA has one of the strongest radio teams that I have ever seen, and that I have had the pleasure of working with. Together, we represent a station and a group of personalities that the community trusts. I am over the moon for this next phase of my radio career, with the best team by my side!”

WXMA 102.3 FM (6 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
With Sarah’s promotion to Program Director, Alpha Media has begun an immediate search to find a high-energy, creative, experienced Hot/AC-Promotions Director. Any interested Promotions Director candidate should send their resume’ to Operations Manager, Ben Davis at Ben.Davis@AlphaMediaUSA.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment