HearHere Radio is planning to launch the H2 Radio app, giving listeners unprecedented control over what kinds of news they hear and when they hear it, and customized for wherever a listener happens to be.
"H2 Radio is everything on-the-go news enthusiasts love, and none of the stuff you hate. It's news on your schedule: The latest traffic, weather and breaking news reports are waiting for you whenever and wherever you turn on the app," said John MacLeod, founder and CEO of HearHere Radio, the early stage startup behind H2 Radio.
"It's 'the top of the hour' whenever you launch H2 Radio."
Unlike traditional radio, H2 Radio will offer news content that is topic-based, not station or channel based, so you get to decide what you want to hear and when.
H2 Radio puts your news at your fingertips. Users will be able to:
- Select what categories of news you want.
- Search to find the stories that are relevant.
- Skip stories you don't like.
- Pause or rewind -- especially useful with traffic reports!
- Hear news when it's convenient for you - at home, work, in the car or at the gym. It goes with you everywhere.