CBS Radio Urban WVEE V103 is up slightly 7.1 – 7.2 to land at the #2 slot. Cox' Urban AC WALR 104.1 FM KISS moves up a spot to #3 despite a down book 6.6-- 6.4, cluster-mate AC WSB-F B98.5 is #4 6.5 – 6.3. Radio One's Urban AC WAMJ 107.5 FM Majic dropped 6.8 – 6.0 and fell from third to fifth.
Rodney Ho at accesstatlanta.com notes:
- Just ahead of the arrival of the Kimmer, All News 106.7 suffered its worst month since February, falling from a 1.8 to 1.5.
- While B98.5 remains strong, the new morning show with Melissa Carter and Jeff Elliott fell to a 3.7 among 25.54, less than half its mid-day 8.1 rating. On the bright side, the show did improve to a 4.2 among 18 to 34 year olds.
- 94.9/The Bull had its best performance in more than a year and soundly beat Kicks 101.5 in all major demos for the first time this year. Still, it's only a month and Kicks has generally had the better of the Bull in recent months.
On Tuesday, NielsenAudio released November PPMs for the following markets:
- Washington DC
- Boston MA
- Miami/Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood FL
- Detroit MI
- Seattle/Tacoma WA
- Phoenix AZ
- Minneapolis/St.Paul MN
- San Diego CA
- Tampa/St. Petersburg/Clearwaer FL
- Denver/Boulder CO
- Baltimore MD
- St. Louis MO
To See the Top-Line Numbers, ClickHere.