Thursday, November 19, 2020

D/FW Radio: Country KSCS Moves Michelle to Mornings

Michelle Rodriguez
CUMULUS MEDIA announces that Country radio personality Michelle Rodriguez will join the legendary “Hawkeye in the Morning” Show on KSCS New Country 96.3 as Co-Host. 

Rodriguez moves to mornings on New Country 96.3 after seven years as Midday Host for the station. 

The “Hawkeye in the Morning” Show, hosted by Mark “Hawkeye” Louis, is one of Dallas-Fort Worth’s most popular radio shows and airs from 5:30am-10:00am Monday through Friday. A Dallas native, Rodriguez has been a fixture on DFW radio since 2004 and has been recognized by D Magazine as one of the Best Radio Personalities in DFW. She debuts on “Hawkeye in the Morning” on Monday, November 30th.

Mike Preston, Program Director, New Country 96.3/KSCS-FM, said: “Michelle has been a shining star on the station for 10 years and pairing her with Hawkeye just made sense. I can't wait to see the new heights that together they'll take us to!”

Rodriguez commented: “I’m so honored and humbled to be joining my great friend Hawkeye in the Morning! Eternally grateful to Dan Bennett, Mike Preston, Doug Hamand and Brian Phillips for believing in me and allowing me the opportunity to be part of a show I grew up with, in my hometown, simply a dream." 

No comments:

Post a Comment