Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Nashville Radio: Jeff Hoag Takes Over Evenings On WSM-AM

Jeff Hoag
Jeff Hoag, who has been a regular fill-in and friend of legendary radio personality Eddie Stubbs, will officially take over the night show at WSM 650 AM following Stubbs’ retirement. Hoag now hosts WSM At Night with Jeff Hoag from 7 p.m. until midnight.
Hoag said, “My dream in life was to work for WSM Radio and keep the tradition of classic country music alive. The fact that I get to live my dream and carry out this mission is gratifying beyond words. Thank you for the opportunity to do what I love and to spread the glorious gospel of country music across the world.”

WSM Director of Content and Programming J. Patrick Tinnell said, “WSM at Night is exactly where Jeff belongs. I along with the rest of his radio family, can’t wait to see how he develops his own live nightly show, while keeping a long-standing tradition of classic country at night on WSM. I know our audience will be as proud of Jeff as I am.”

Hoag was born in upstate New York and made his way to Nashville in 2003.

No comments:

Post a Comment