Bonneville Seattle Media Group has announced an organizational restructure, effective Monday, August 26. Among the moves:
- KIRO (710 ESPN) PD Mike Salk rises to Director of Programming, overseeing KIRO-FM, 710 ESPN and KTTH-AM
- Tina Sorensen is upped from KIRO/KTTH Sales Manager to Director of Digital, managing content and revenue for its digital properties
- KIRO-AM Sales Manager Cathy Cangiano is boosted to Director of Sales for KIRO-FM, 710 ESPN Seattle, KTTH and Seattle Mariners Radio
- Alison Lichtbach is elevated from Controller to Director of Finance
- Marin Brustuen continues to serve in the Human Resources Business Partner role
"They are innovative and prepared to provide guidance as we look to the future of our dynamic and far reaching audio and digital products. This new structure ensures our success in 2020 and beyond and elevates our daily focus on our digital business which is imperative, as Bonneville Seattle is well positioned in this space to generate significant audience growth and to deliver solid ROI to our clients."
Current Bonneville Seattle Media Group Managers with expanded responsibilities include Bryan Buckalew as the KIRO Program Director, Colleen O'Brien as KIRO Managing News Editor and Ethan Kelly as Sales Manager for KIRO and KTTH.