(L-R): BMG Philadelphia Chief Engineer Keith Smeal, BMG Philadelphia DOS Paul Blake, BMG Spoken Word Brand Manager & WBZ-FM Program Director Mike Thomas, BMG Boston VP/Market Manager Mary Menna, BMG CEO Caroline Beasley, BMG COO/EVP Brian Beasley, BMG President Bruce Beasley, BMG New Jersey Regional VP/Market Manager Dan Finn, BMG Tampa VP/Market Manager Steve Triplett, MG Philadelphia VP/Market Manager Joe Bell and WMMR-FM/WMGK-FM Program Director & BMG Rock Format Brand Manager Bill Weston
Beasley Media Group has announces the winners of the company’s annual Outstanding Achievement Awards. The presentations were made during a special dinner that took place at the company’s annual Management Meeting on Wednesday, August 21st at the Rittenhouse Hotel in Philadelphia, PA.
The evening featured Warner Music Nashville Recording Artist Hunter Hayes with an opening performance by Triple Tiger Recording Artist Gone West.
The 2019 Winners include:
- Mary Menna...Market Manager of the Year/ Boston
- WMMR-FM...Station of the Year (Large Market)/ Philadelphia
- WDHA-FM...Medium Market/ New Jersey
- Paul Blake...Director of Sales (DOS) of the Year/Philadelphia
- Mike Thomas...Program Director of the Year/WBZ-FM/ 98.5 The Sports Hub/Boston
- Rachel Pitts...Digital Content Professional of the Year/Tampa
- Chris Lobono...Digital Sales Professional of the Year/Boston
- Keith Smeal...Technology Award/ Philadelphia
- John Coury...Market Controller of the Year/ Boston