- Net revenue was approximately $105.8 million, a decrease of 4.8% from the same period in 2014.
- Adjusting for timing differences on major events, consolidated net revenue increased approximately $2.7 million and 2.7% for the quarter ended March 31, 2015, compared to the same period in 2014.
- Station operating income was approximately $36.6 million, an increase of 4.0% from the same period in 2014.
- The Company reported operating income of approximately $15.6 million compared to operating income of approximately $15.8 million for the same period in 2014.
- Net loss was approximately $18.5 million or $0.39 per share compared to net loss of $25.2 million or $0.53 per share, for the same period in 2014.
Friday, May 1, 2015
Radio One Reports Revenue Dropped 4.8 Percent During 1Q 2015
Posted 8:12:00 AM