Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Howard Stern: One More Year For ‘America’s Got Talent’


Howard Stern will be returning to America's Got Talent for his third season as a judge, according to US Weekly.  He confirmed the news during his SiriusXM radio show on Tuesday.


"It started out as a goof. Now it's becoming a job," Stern, 59, said to his listeners. "I am very excited to be going back to America's Got Talent. I will go back [for] one more season."

Stern -- who has costarred alongside Howie Mandel, Sharon Osbourne, Melanie "Mel B" Brown, Heidi Klum plus host Nick Cannon on the NBC series -- admits that the decision didn't come easy.

"I really, really did struggle with this decision because I've been working a long time. I really wanted to decide if this was going to take away too much free time.”

He joked: "I decided I needed a personal life, but that big black hole in me that demands attention -- it won."

No comments:

Post a Comment