Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Poughkeepsie Radio: Beth Christy Returns To Country WRWD

Beth Christy
iHeartMedia Country WRWD 107.3 FM in Poughkeepsie, NY welcomes back Beth Christy to host Middays.

Beth’s most recent journey was crosstown at Townsquare Media Country WKXP/WZAD-The Wolf where she was Brand Manager/Afternoons until October of 2018. Beth started out in the Hudson Valley Market at WRWD back in the mid 90’s.

WRWD PD CHASE DANIELS said, “I’m beyond excited to have Beth come home to WRWD! It’s terrific timing as we mark 30 years of heritage in the market this fall. Beth is a true professional and just a genuine great person that will help us continue on the path of local success that I believe is so important to radio”

Beth added, “I have been very fortunate to have worked with some of the most creative and talented people in the radio business as well as having the best listeners and I am looking forward to continuing that as I come back home to Country 107-3 WRWD! My exciting news doesn’t stop there, as I’m also launching my own voiceover business, Beth Christy, LLC.”

Beth replaces iHeart Custom talent Billy Greenwood in that time slot.

No comments:

Post a Comment