Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Jennifer Wilde To Replace The Charlie Tuna Show

Jennifer Wilde
On February 17th, Jennifer Wilde (formerly of Westwood One 24/7 Hot AC formats, Alice 105.9, KS 1075, KDON) stepped in for Charlie Tuna on his nationally syndicated radio show in Morning Drive, Mid-Days, Afternoons, and Nights on radio stations coast to coast. Monday, Talent Farm officially announced that Wilde will remain, and is now available to sign on new stations, providing her on-air personality and voice work experience to the marketplace through syndication.

"It was a dream to work with a radio legend like Charlie Tuna "Jennifer said."

I never imagined he'd ask me to keep his studio seat warm when he needed time off. And I surely never saw myself as the one who'd be on the radio telling the world that he'd passed away. And yet, here I am... missing him with the rest of his fans. I've been through such sadness but also smiles over the past few weeks with Charlie Tuna fans and affiliates, and feel so privileged to have been able to connect with so many people who love him. I could never fill his shoes but I was proud to have his back when he needed me. And I'm now honored to announce that I will stay on with Charlie Tuna's radio stations in syndication through Talent Farm."

The Jennifer Wilde Show is now available 7 days a week for Mornings, Middays, Afternoons, and Nights.

Dave “Sky Walker” Skyler stepped in and continues with the daily Hollywood Minute. Available MondayFriday, Sky Walker Hollywood Minute is appointment listening at its best. One minute of the biggest news in the entertainment business for all dayparts.

For more information contact Steve.Wall@TalentFarm.net or call (206-661-5551)

No comments:

Post a Comment