Monday, July 29, 2013

Co-Workers Pay Tribute To Kidd Kraddick


Kidd Kraddick hosted his morning show on KHKS 106.1 KissFM with Kellie Rasberry and Big Al Mack, Jose “J-Si” Chavez and Jenna Owens. They are expected to be Monday to share their feelings on Kraddick’s death.

LISTEN-LINE: Click Here

Rasberry wrote Sunday on her Facebook page: 
My heart is broken. Nineteen years ago, Kidd Kraddick swept me up from the middle of nowhere and took me on as his on-air wife. It will always be the biggest honor of my life. This man is responsible for every good thing that has ever happened to me. Don't get me wrong -- that man could make me so angry, I could spit. And he LOVED doing that to me. Every single day, I was sure he was going to fire me. And every single day, he was sure I was going to quit. But I could never leave Kidd, and he knew that. While we pushed each other's buttons, we truly shared an unconditional love. 
Kidd Kraddick will always be the love of my life. 
Nineteen years ago, my first words to Kidd were, "You're short." (It's a long story.) But his last words to me - well, ABOUT me, to the photographer -- "Does Kellie think to herself, 'I'm probably going to be taking pictures next to Kidd today so I am going to wear the tallest heels I can find!'" 
Yes, Kidd. I absolutely did that on purpose. And when I see you in Heaven, I'll still be taller. 
I am so grateful for my faith and the knowledge that I will fuss at that man in Heaven again some day. 
I will always love you, Kidd Kraddick.
On KissFM on Sunday, deejay Billy the Kidd invited listeners to call in and share memories.

“It’s been a rough few hours,” he told listeners. “And there’s going to be a lot of rough hours ahead, days and weeks as things kind of sink in.” according to The Dallas Morning News.

No comments:

Post a Comment