Saturday, April 4, 2020

Louisville Radio: Jody Demling Hospitalized With COVID-19

Jody Demling
Longtime Louisville sports personality Jody Demling is hospitalized with COVID-19 symptoms, according to Cardinal Authority, a website that covers University of Louisville sports and recruiting.

He is on a ventilator, according to Demling’s wife, Angela. But she says doctors are hopeful.

WLKY reports what Angela Demling posted to Facebook Friday:
“Update: I can’t even begin to thank everyone for all outpouring of love, support, and concern for Jody Demling. I apologize if I don’t respond to each one of you but please know I am overwhelmed right now and I can feel the love - as can Jody. I talked to Jody twice this morning as well as pulmonology. They are putting him on a ventilator so he doesn’t have to labor so hard. This is preventative and the doctors are extremely hopeful given his age and health. However, please don’t let up on your prayers. We really need them. Love you all. And thank you from the bottom of my heart.”
Demling wears many hats across the Louisville sports landscape. He is the publisher of Cardinal Authority, a sports radio personality who can often be heard on WHAS 840 and WKRD 790 and a horse racing writer for CBS Sports’ website.

No comments:

Post a Comment