Friday, March 29, 2019

Lehigh Valley Radio: WZZO To Import Rover For Mornings


iHeartMedia's rock WZZO 95.1 FM has announced the debut of the new Rover’s Morning Glory, effective April 1st. Rover’s Morning Glory (based at WMMS Cleveland) will broadcast weekdays from 6:00am – 10:00am.

Rover's arrival follows the recent death of morning co-host Kevin “The Bearman" Schutts.

WZZO also announced the debut of The Keith Show in afternoon drive, hosted by former morning host Keith Moyer. The Keith Show will feature all the guests and bits that Keith has made famous on WZZO over the past 33 years.

Keith Moyer
“I can’t wait to go live and introduce the Lehigh Valley to the crazy group of people on my show,” said Rover, Host of “Rover’s Morning Glory.” “While the legendary Bearman will never be replaced, we’ll do our best to pick up the torch and keep running!”

Moyer also commented on his move to afternoons, “I am thrilled for many reasons! My dream job has arrived. No more getting up at 3AM, I can actually stay out past 6PM, & I can spend more quality time with my family and friends and TV. I will be doing what I did in mornings, but now in the afternoon thus keeping The Bearman and Keith’s legacy alive! Plus, being the only live afternoon drive show, I have the freedom to get out of the studio and broadcast from all over the Lehigh Valley. The Bearman and Keith will never be replaced, but Rover’s Morning Glory is a great alternative and will be the second best morning show in WZZO’s history! Look out. Here it comes, The Keith Show!”

No comments:

Post a Comment