Monday, March 25, 2013

Wilmington, NC Radio: Craig Thomas Returns To Air

Thomas, Stephens
Long-time Wilmington, NC radio personality Craig Thomas is back on the air starting today. .

According to wect.com, He’s now cohost of the Carolina Christian Radio morning show with Jim Stephens on WWIL Life 90.5 FM. Jim has been the solo host for the morning on the station for the past two decades.

The aim is to help families start their day with a focus on a strong relationship with God.

"It's been a long time dream to work in Christian Radio where I can more openly express my faith," said Thomas. "I'm glad my path has finally led me to Life 90.5 FM and Carolina Christian Radio where I have long admired what Jim Stephens and the team have accomplished. I hope I can use my experience, as a Christian who only worked in the secular job world until now, to encourage others."

Craig left WILT Sunny 104.5 earlier this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment