Wednesday, October 16, 2019

San Jose Radio: Karina Farias New PD At KUFX


Bonneville Interations has announced Karina Farias has been named Program Director for Classic Rock KUFX 98.5 KFOX in San Jose, CA.

Karina Farias
She will report to Bonneville’s Bay Area Director of Programming Operations, Brian Figula.

“Karina has quickly elevated our music and programming initiatives for both KUFX and KOIT,” said Figula. “Her passion, commitment and digital talents, will reinforce the market-leading classic rock position we have on 98.5 KFOX. Nobody deserves this opportunity more than Karina”.

“Ever since I started in radio, it has been a dream of mine to program a radio station,” said Farias.

“Little did I know that I would achieve that dream with such legendary call letters. I can’t begin to express how grateful I am to Carl Gardner and Brian Figula for believing in me and trusting me with this heritage brand. San Jose, let’s continue to make the South Bay rock!”

Last year, she arrived at Bonneville International-owned stations from Bryan Broadcasting in College Station, Texas where she was an on-air personality, Music Director and Assistant Program Director for Maverick 100.9 and Willy 97.7 FMs. She was also a part-time weekend on-air personality at Houston’s 100.3 The Bull (KILT-FM).

No comments:

Post a Comment