Friday, October 18, 2019

Fayetteville Radio: Gregory Johnson Promoted At WZFX


Beasley Media Group announces Gregory “G Moniy” Johnson has been promoted to Afternoon Drive Personality at WZFX Foxy 99 FM.

Gregory Johnson
Moniy, who has been with the company since 2006, most recently served as a part-time on-air personality.

It’s great to see talent grow within,” said Beasley Media Group Fayetteville Vice President and Market Manager Kent Dunn. “G has demonstrated with his on-air talent that he is the right candidate for the new role. We all look forward in seeing G grow!”

“I’m extremely excited for G,” said Kenny J, Urban Brand Manager and Program Director at WZFX-FM & WUKS-FM. “G started with us In 2006 as an intern, he was later hired as a part-time on-air talent. His energy in the building is amazing. His hard work and passion are undeniable. I look forward to continuing watching G grow as an On-Air Talent.”

“I started out with Beasley Media Group as an intern in college not knowing that the path I was on would be my career,” said Moniy. “I want to thank everyone I’ve ever worked with on this journey. You better believe it only gets better from here!”

No comments:

Post a Comment