Tuesday, October 15, 2019

“Caroline’s Obsessions”, A KiddNation Podcast Launches


YEA Networks announces the launch of “Caroline’s Obsessions”, a KiddNation podcast featuring Caroline Kraddick, Chief Executive Officer, Kidd’s Kids, a charity started by her late father, nationally syndicated radio personality, Kidd Kraddick, who passed away in 2013. Kidd’s Kids provides hope and happiness by creating beautiful memories for families of children with life-altering or life-threatening conditions, mainly through two annual group trips to Disney World. 

“Caroline’s Obsessions” started off as a segment on The Kidd Kraddick Morning Show, where Caroline talked about new songs, products, apps and travels. After an overwhelming response to the segment, she decided to turn it into a weekly podcast. Caroline’s best friend, Nicole, joins her on the weekly podcast and brings balance to the show with her own personal insights and obsessions. 

“Caroline’s Obsessions” is available now on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn, Audioboom and other podcast services. New episodes are available Thursdays at 10am. 

George Laughlin, Chief Executive Officer, YEA Networks, said: “I’ve known Caroline her entire life and it’s great to see her recording her podcast in the same spot where her legendary dad did his radio show for so many years. We’re all so proud of her and know that the KiddNation family of listeners (and beyond) will love hearing about her Obsessions each week!” 

Caroline Kraddick said: “I am so honored and thankful to YEA Networks for giving me the opportunity to have my very own podcast. Radio and entertainment have been coursing through my veins since I was a young child with my own radio segment, Bath Time With Caroline, on my dad’s show. My father built such a beautiful legacy and I’m so happy to help further his legacy in this podcast!” 

She added: “I can’t wait to see where this podcast goes and to find out what some of my incredible guests are obsessed with through this wonderful platform!” 

The multi-talented Caroline is also a singer who released a new single, “Stronger” on October 3rd, with all proceeds from the single benefiting Kidd’s Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment