Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lady Gaga Breaks Down In Clip From HBO Special

Under all those crazy outfits, wigs and horns, Lady Gaga is just like everyone else.

In a newly released clip for her May 7 HBO documentary, "Lady Gaga Presents: The Monster Ball Tour: At Madison Square Garden," the singer breaks down into tears backstage before her NYC performance while explaining how important her fans are to her, according to a story by Kathleen Perricone at nydailynews.com.

"I still sometimes feel like a loser kid in high school and I just have to pick myself up and tell myself that I'm a superstar every morning so that I can get through this day and be for my fans what they need for me to be. But sometimes I still feel like people are trying to destroy me. I cannot be destroyed, I will not be destroyed and you will never destroy the kingdom that is my fans. I'm fighting for every kid that's like me, that felt like I felt and feels like I still feel. I just wanna be a queen for them and sometimes I don't feel like one."



Read More.

No comments:

Post a Comment