Friday, November 2, 2018

Detroit Radio: WDRQ, WDVD PD Robbie Bridges EXITS

Robbie Bridges
Robbie Bridges, a 17-year empooyee at Cumulus Media, is exiting his positions as Program Director for Country WDRQ 93.1 NashFM and HotAC WDVD 96.3 fM in Detroit.  He also hsoted PM drive on WDVD.

"It is with many mixed emotions to share I have chosen not extend my agreement and will be leaving Detroit by the end of the year. Totally my choice, company has been terrific as I made the decision also," he stated on Instagram.

"It's been an amazing 11 year ride with Cumulus that's given me incredible opportunities, found me lifelong friends and left me with unforgettable memories. None more so, than in the Motor City! I knew full well the legendary history of WDRQ when I came to town 5 years ago and am incredibly proud of the station we've built as NASH FM, its really made its mark in the market and the country format. I can't wait to watch what it does next!"

Bidges added special thank you's to Mike Wheeler and Mike McVay. "I wouldn't be here today without them."

He plans to moved back to Providence and focus on family.

No comments:

Post a Comment