Monday, February 10, 2020

Nashville Radio: GM Chris Kulick EXITS WSM-AM

Chris Kulick
WSM 650 AM General Manager Chris Kulick, is exiting to join Main Street Media, where he will serve as the New Business Development Sales Manager. Main Street publishes 11 newspapers.

“I am grateful for the 18 cumulative years I spent with Gaylord Entertainment, Ryman Hospitality, and WSM. I would like to thank the CEO, Colin Reed, and all of the great people I met for treating me so well throughout the years. I wish that great company all the best,” Kulick says. “I am very excited to have the opportunity to work with the owner of Main Street Media, Dave Gould. From the day I met Dave, I felt a special chemistry that I believe will allow us to continue to grow Main Street Media’s vision, while allowing me to bring my unique skill set to the daily operations.”

“We are very excited that Chris is joining the Main Street team. With his vast experience, he is going to be a tremendous help as we work on new ways to share information with our readers and bring more value to local advertisers,” Dave Gould, co-owner of Main Street Media, says.

Kulick previously worked with sales and promotions at 99.7 WTN, the Titans Radio Network, and 104.5 The Zone. Both 99.7 WTN and 104.5 The Zone became the number one billing stations, respectively, in the market with Kulick’s influence. While at WSM, he created and monetized, WSM Roadshow, Music City Mentors, Music for Kids, Route 650 Americana streaming station, and the Opry Radio streaming station. Additionally, Kulick independently co-created Music City Sports Festival and the Peachtree Sports Festival (Atlanta, GA), which are both focused on youth sports clinics.

No comments:

Post a Comment