Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Kellie Rasberry Launches Another Podcast with “Love Letters to Kellie”


The Kidd Kraddick Morning Show is turning its hit segment, Love Letters to Kellie, into a Podcast hosted by Kellie Rasberry and her longtime producer Robert Ehrman. The nationally syndicated radio show is pulling out all of the stops, bringing fans more advice from the love expert!

Kellie Raspberry
Kellie Rasberry said: “Robert and I have been working on this project for quite some time and I’m so excited that we finally get to share it with the world! While we’ll be having a lot of fun on this podcast, I realize people are trusting me to give them advice that can often have serious consequences. I don’t take that lightly.”

Whether it's a teenager dealing with a first crush, a single person struggling to find love online, or a spouse hoping to save a crumbling marriage, Kellie will give advice that may be tough to hear but always comes straight from the heart. Robert will read the letters, ask follow-ups, provide some comic relief and more.

Robert Ehrman added: “I am looking forward to joining Kellie and sitting across from the love expert. We will laugh a little, learn a little, and I am sure cry a little… with most of the crying about my own failed relationships.”

Love Letters to Kellie will be available Wednesday, February 12th on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, iHeartRadio, Pandora, Google Podcasts and other podcast services. New episodes are available Wednesday mornings. Subscribe and listen at http://LoveLettersToKellie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment