Entercom Communications Corp.has announced a definitive agreement to sell radio stations in San Francisco and Sacramento to Bonneville International Corporation for $141 million in cash.
The stations being disposed have been held in an FCC disposition Trust and have been operated by Bonneville under Local Marketing Agreements since the closing of the Company’s merger with CBS Radio, Inc.
These stations are:
- San Francisco KMVQ-FM Top 40
- San Francisco KBLX-FM Urban Adult Contemporary
- San Francisco KOIT-FM Adult Contemporary
- San Francisco KUFX-FM Classic Rock
- Sacramento KHTK-AM Sports
- Sacramento KNCI-FM Country
- Sacramento KYMX-FM Adult Contemporary
- Sacramento KZZO-FM Hot Adult Contemporary