Thursday, March 13, 2014

NYC Radio: Ebro Darden Giving Up PD Position At HOT 97

Ebro Darden, VP/Programming for Emmis’ WQHT 97.1 FM HOT 97 has announced that he will be giving up his role as  PD for the station.

He's relinquishing the position at the Hip Hop station after seven years  to focus on the HOT 97 Morning Show.

Darden will remain as Program Director for WQHT until a viable candidate is found to take over the position. 

“Fortunately, I have had tremendous success doing both on-air and PD roles, and Emmis let me choose where I would be happiest.  Mornings, TV & assisting in programming makes sense with everything HOT 97 and I have happening today, so I chose creative over corporate.  See you all at 5 a.m. tomorrow,”

WQHT 97.1 FM (6.7Kw) 54dBu Coverage
Prior to joining WQHT in 2003, Daren previously worked at stations in Sacramento (KBMB, KSFM) and Portland, OR (KXJM).

No comments:

Post a Comment