Tuesday, October 29, 2019

PA Radio: Tony Peiffer Joins Nittany Media As Market Manager

Tony Peiffer
30-year radio veteran Tony Peiffer has moved on from his position as studio engineer for iHeartMedia in NYC to become market manager for the Central PA cluster of Active Rock WCHX 105.5 FM, Country WVNW 96.7 FM, and Oldies WKVA 920 AM in Lewistown.

Peiffer's 8 year run in the #1 market includes stops as CE for Spanish Broadcasting System’s WSKQ-FM and WPAT-FM, WNYE-FM and TV, Columbia University’s WKCR-FM, and SiriusXM.

Peiffer stated, "This is sort of a homecoming, as I had worked with this company prior to my move to the Big Apple. I’m looking forward to rejoining and now leading the team in Lewistown. While I’ll miss the big city, with all of the glitz and glamour, and all of the fantastic people I have worked with over the years, I really am a hands-on type of person. This new role will allow me to utilize not only my engineering background, but also allow my creative side to shine with oversight on the programming, production, marketing, and sales growth of the stations.

"Local radio is really where the rubber meets the road. I am a true believer in the medium of radio, and given my experience and vision for what radio should be in the 21st century, I anticipate moving our stations forward to new levels of success. I’d like to thank Ann Hain, Jon Hain, and the entire leadership team at Nittany Media for putting their faith in me to rebuild their hometown heritage stations and brands."

No comments:

Post a Comment