Tuesday, October 2, 2018

DWTS: Bobby Bones Goes 'Rogue'

Bobby Bones, Sharna Burgess
It was New York night on last night’s episode of Dancing With the Stars. One of the highlights of the night was syndicated radio personality Bobby Bones – who 'went rogue'.

At the end of his second week performance – a foxtrot routine set to Frank Sinatra’s “New York, New York” – the Nashville-based radio personality decided to finish with a spur-of-the-moment “floss” dance. The move surprised everyone in the studio, including his professional dance partner, Sharna Burgess. Judge Bruno Tonioli called him “brilliantly bonkers.”




“I’m confused,” judge Carrie Ann Inaba said with a laugh.

“I was feeling it in my heart,” Bones said as he caught his breath. “... Len, I knew you would love it.”

“It’s not the most elegant foxtrot I’ve ever seen,” judge Len Goodman said. “But what I love about you, you come out, and you give it all you’ve got. And you sell it. Well done.”

Bones and Burgess scored a collective 20 points from the judges – the same score they earned in Week 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment