Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Cumulus Media Promotes Louie Diaz

Louie Diaz
Cumulus Media announces that it has promoted programming professional Louie Diaz to Vice President/Contemporary for Cumulus Radio Station Group.

Diaz will continue as Operations Manager for Cumulus-Atlanta, where he also serves as Program Director of  WWWQ Q100. Diaz joined Cumulus in 2014.

Mike McVay, Executive Vice President, Content & Programming, Cumulus Media and Westwood One, said: “This move recognizes the success that our company has had with Louie Diaz, first in Dallas, then in D.C., and now in Atlanta. We’re excited to have him join the team in the Office of Programming at Cumulus Media.”

Diaz said: “From the moment I started my career at WPLJ in New York City, I knew I’d found my passion for radio. I am very excited to work with the best personalities and programmers in the country. I want to thank Mary Berner and Mike McVay for this great opportunity and I especially want to thank Atlanta Market Manager Sean Shannon for allowing me to expand my horizons. It is a real honor to be a part of this great team at Cumulus Media.”

No comments:

Post a Comment