Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Miami Radio:Latino Host Tells Hil Family's Voting for Trump!

Enrique Santos
While Miami-based Latino syndicated radio host Enrique Santos gushed over Hillary Clinton during his interview with her Tuesday morning, he confessed his family doesn’t feel the same.

Speaking to Clinton on the phone on WRTO Mix 98.3 FM in Miami, Santos told her, “My father’s voting for Trump because he says he can’t trust you. My mother says you’re a crook and my brother says you should go to jail.

“How would you convince them to sit on your side of the field?” he asked.

Clinton urged Santos’s family to tune out the political discourse.

“Well, number one, I would ask them not to be listening to the negative attacks that have been relentless against me,” she responded.

According to The America Mirror, she then said they should trust her because she had a higher approval rating when she was secretary of state.

“People who know me don’t pay attention to the kind of ridiculous, untrue attacks that are in the media against me that come out of, you know, Donald Trump and other Republicans,” Clinton said.

She then urged Americans to look at her record.

Santos concluded the interview by calling Clinton “sweetheart.”

No comments:

Post a Comment