Saturday, May 30, 2015

Tulsa Radio: KWEN Adds Jenny Law for Mid-days

Jenny Law
Cox Media Group Tulsa’s KWEN K95.5 FM has named Jenny Law as its new mid-day host.

Effective Monday, June 1, Law can be heard on K95.5 FM from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.

“Jenny brings an attitude to the table that is refreshing and exciting,” said K95.5’s Director of Branding & Programming Matt Bradley. “She has already shared many ideas that I can’t wait for her to implement.”

Prior to joining K95.5, Law worked almost five years as program director for iHeartRadio's KKYS in College Station, Texas. She previously worked for Cox Media Group in Houston for nine years.
KWEN 95.5 FM (100 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
“I am super excited to rejoin Cox Media Group and want to thank Matt Bradley, CMG Tulsa’s Director of Operations Steve Hunter, and CMG Tulsa’s VP and General Manager Dan Lawrie for making me a part of a fabulous team,” said Law. “I feel like I’m coming home to family, and I can’t wait to join the team in Tulsa!”

No comments:

Post a Comment