Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Denver Radio: Huston, Plante Split At KOSI


Entercom/Denver has announced the shuffling of the on-air line-up for its AC in Denver KOSI 101.1 FM.

New to morning drive is Jonathan Widles, who previously was doing mid-days.  Denis Plante, who had been in the morning for 10-years along with Murphy Huston, moves to mid-days.  Huston will be featured on weekends.

Jay Cruze continues PM Drive.

"We're excited about taking a new direction," said Entercom Denver OM Mike Peterson. "Additionally, we are thrilled that Murphy will remain a key member of the KOSI family."

KOSI 101.1 FM (74Kw) 60dBu Coverage
Murphy Huston, who has been doing mornings on KOSI for nearly 20 years, remarked, "I looked around and realized that I'm the oldest guy in the building. Due to events of this past year, I've learned to appreciate life more. It's time for me to slow down and value the time I spend with my wife and grandchildren. After 28 years in Denver radio, you can't quit cold turkey. I've had a great career and I'm happy to host weekends and represent KOSI doing charitable work in our community."

No comments:

Post a Comment