The limited-engagement SiriusXM SCREAM channel will provide listeners with chills and thrills for the ultimate Halloween soundtrack. Chock-full of fun with creepy and spooky ambient sounds, SCREAM will keep listeners in the Halloween mood in their cars as well as keep Halloween parties and trick-or-treaters in the spirit with a curated soundtrack of hit music, scary movie music, and seasonal novelty tunes.
SCREAM will also feature special celebrity guests and favorite SiriusXM hosts giving personal reflections on favorite Halloween memories, least-favorite costume ideas, and whether candy corn is Halloween "ick" or treat.
The SiriusXM SCREAM channel will air starting on Thursday, October 22, starting at 6:00 pm ET, through Sunday, November 1, at 9:00 am ET on Limited Engagements, channel 18.
As an extra-special Halloween treat, Jenna Wolfe, The TODAY Show's Lifestyle and Fitness Correspondent and host on TODAY Show Radio on SiriusXM, will countdown the unlucky 13 songs of Halloween as well as offer her own take on celebrating Halloween. "The Unlucky 13 with Jenna (Were)Wolfe" will air on Saturday, October 31 at 10:00 am ET with an encore broadcast at 8:00 pm ET, on SiriusXM SCREAM.
Now in its 13th year, the annual "Pumpkin Jam" on Kids Place Live will feature a Halloween celebration for kids and their families. Delivering fun Halloween songs and spooky stories, "Pumpkin Jam" will feature Halloween-themed selections from North America's best kindie artists, including the Grammy Award nominated Justin Roberts, Seattle-based Recess Monkey, and Disney Junior alumni "The Imagination Movers," as well as songs from popular kid-friendly Halloween movies like "Hotel Transylvania" and "The Nightmare Before Christmas." "The Pumpkin Jam" will air from Friday, October 30, at 10:00 am ET through Sunday, November 1, at 12 midnight ET, on SiriusXM Kids Place Live, channel 78.
Additional Halloween programing on SiriusXM will include:
- SiriusXM Comedy Greats (channel 94): Jay Thomas celebrates Halloween New Orleans style with 6 comics, music from local bands, plus a walk through haunted cemeteries, and all with a live audience of SiriusXM listeners. Airs Thursday, October 29 starting at 9:00 pm ET. Also, listeners will hear "Comics from the Grave!" hosted by Gilbert Gottfried featuring a countdown of some his favorite comics from the past, those who have passed on… And a few surprises from those who haven't. Airs on Friday, October 30, starting at 6:00 pm ET, with encore broadcasts on Saturday, October 31, at 10:00 am ET and 8:00 pm ET.
- Raw Dog SiriusXM Comedy Hits (channel 99): Tom Papa's Halloween Special recorded in front of a live audience at Largo at The Coronet in Los Angeles. The Halloween-themed show will feature Bill Burr, David Koechner, Steve Agee, Matt Braunger, Greg Fitzsimmons, Melissa Villasenor, Rick Crom, Cynthia Koury, and of course Tom Papa. Airs Friday, October 30, starting at 10:00 am ET and Saturday, October 31, starting at 12:00 pm ET.
- Entertainment Weekly Radio: (channel 105): "Ash vs Evil Dead" cast members Bruce Campbell and Lucy Lawless with director Sam Raimi talk with "EW Morning Live" host Dalton Ross. Airs on Halloween, Saturday, October 31, at 8:00 am and rebroadcasts at 12:00 noon and 5:00 pm (all times eastern).
- RadioClassics (channel 148) A week-long celebration of Halloween with Halloween-themed episodes of favorite classic radio comedies and dramas, culminating in a 12-hour broadcast of two of the Golden Age of Radio's preeminent horror programs, "The Witch's Tale" and "The Hermit's Cave." The marathon of "The Witch's Tale" and "The Hermit's Cave" will air on Saturday, October 31 starting at 12:00 pm ET through Sunday, November 1, at 12 midnight ET.
- Jam_ON (channel 29): The String Cheese Incident's "Suwannee Hulaween Festival" will air live, featuring performances by SCI, Primus, Lettuce, Railroad Earth, Slightly Stoopid, Papadosio and many more. Broadcast starts on Friday, October 30, at 4:00 pm ET through Sunday, November 1, at 11:00 pm ET.
- Electric Area (channel 52): Armin van Buuren to perform an exclusive DJ set from the Gansevoort Park Hotel in New York City as part of SiriusXM's Electric Aquarium series. Airs on Saturday, October 31, at 8:00 pm ET.
- On Broadway (channel 72): SiriusXM host Seth Rudetsky celebrates the 40th anniversary of the cult classic "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" with original stars: Barry Bostwick (Brad); Patricia Quinn (Magenta); and Nell Campbell (Columbia). Listeners will hear personal stories about their auditions, the show's theatrical run, the making of the movie and the film's cult-following, as well as their reactions to fans dressing up and talking back to the screen. Airs Friday, October 30 at 5:30 pm and 9:00 pm ET; Saturday, October 31, at 8:00 am and again at 12:30 pm (all times eastern).