Monday, July 31, 2023

W Palm Radio: WRMF Adds To Randy Meyers To PM Drive


Randy Meyers
Hubbard Radio announced today that Danny Meyers will be joining the team at 97.9 WRMF as the afternoon drive host. Meyers will be joining Meghan Lane already holding down afternoon duties to create the new “Danny and Meghan” show.

WRMF Program Director, Randi West said, “I have been trying to hire Danny for the better part of 5 years! To say that I am excited is an understatement. Danny is the perfect addition to our WRMF staff, and I can’t wait to hear Danny entertain South Florida for years to come.”

“Hubbard is about innovating radio and elevating content. Excited to be a part of their plans at WRMF. I’ve been trying to work with Randi West for more than 5 years. It’s time! Elizabeth Hamma, Bruce Logan, and of course, Greg Strassell…thank you all so much for this opportunity. Meghan Lane and I are ready. Lets go,” exclaims Danny!

No comments:

Post a Comment