Saturday, March 25, 2023

Palm Beach Radio: Meghan Lane Joins WRMF For Afternoons

Meghan Lane
Hubbard Radio West Palm Beach and 97.9 WRMF announced Friday the appointment of Meghan Lane to join afternoons beginning April 3. Having grown up in Palm Beach County, the former Gracie Award Winner and ten-year radio veteran returns to her roots to create great afternoon content along cohost, Jeff Miles.

WRMF Brand Content Director Randi West said, “I am beyond thrilled for the next era in WRMF afternoons! Meghan Lane is the perfect addition to our brand and I can’t wait to expand on the Meghan and Miles brand.” “Meghan checks all the boxes! Smart, funny and irreverent. I can’t wait for her to get started.”

She previously co-hosted mornings on WAPE-FM in Jacksonville.



Elizabeth Hamma SVP/ Hubbard West Palm Beach Market Manager adds, “WRMF and our other Hubbard brands already have the biggest names and best air talent in the market. Bringing Meghan, a seasoned veteran with proven results home to Palm Beach County is a great opportunity to provide the market with fresh, relevant and topical content for their drive home. She and Jeff are going to be great together!”

Meghan adds, “I’m incredibly excited to return to my hometown and join the world-class team at Hubbard Broadcasting! WRMF is a legendary brand and I cannot wait to be a part of a company that maintains a sincere commitment to culture, talent, and community. I am very grateful for this opportunity and thankful for the support that I have already received from the entire team. Thank you to Elizabeth, Bruce, and Randi for this amazing opportunity! This is exactly where I want to be and I can’t wait to get started with Jeff!”

No comments:

Post a Comment