Monday, March 20, 2023

iHM Appoints Greg Chance Regional SVP/Programming


iHeartMedia announced today that Greg Chance has been named Senior Vice President/Programming for Des Moines, St. Louis, Indianapolis and the North Dakota Area.

 As SVPP, Greg will be responsible to lead the programming teams in all markets.

Greg Chance
“Greg is an incredible programmer,” said Maynard, Executive Vice President/Programming, iHeartMedia. “We’re thrilled to have him back in the company.”

Greg joins iHeartMedia from Diamond Oil, where he most recently served as a Vice President. This role marks his return to the company, as he previously served as a Program Director and Senior VP/Programming for iHeartMedia for more than 17 years, launching KKDM (Kiss FM) in Des Moines in 1999.

“I am profoundly humbled that iHeart would allow me this opportunity,” Chance said. “I look forward to reuniting with my past colleagues and meeting new colleagues in the immediate future. This gives me a sense of peace and I’m extremely flattered and grateful. I look forward to diving back into all of these brands and vetting all the new ones. To say that I am excited to return, would be an understatement.”

No comments:

Post a Comment