Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Westwood One Adds Mistress Carrie To 2 Formats

Mistress Carrie
CUMULUS MEDIA’s Westwood One has announced that Mistress Carrie will be joining the 24-hour network formats division as afternoon host of the Rock 2.0 and CRX formats. Carrie has more than twenty years of experience on the legendary Boston rock station WAAF-FM.

"I am honored and thrilled to take the next step in my radio career with Westwood One,” said Carrie. “Taking my show nationally has always been a dream, and now it's coming true thanks to this incredible company! I know I'm part of an amazing and talented team, and I cannot wait to get started!”

“Carrie is already well established as top-shelf radio talent, and we’re proud to elevate her to a national level by showcasing her on dozens of US radio stations,” said Cheri Marquart, Vice President of Programming - Contemporary Formats, Westwood One. “This is another example of how Westwood One is able to offer our affiliates top-tier talent. We are very excited to have Carrie join our team, and I know our affiliates will be as well.”

No comments:

Post a Comment