Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Delmarva Radio: Lisa Layne To Manage Adams Cluster

 

Adams Radio of Delmarva has announced a new VP/GM for the market. Lisa Layne assumes her new role on June 17 for the Adams Cluster including Rock WZBH The Beach”, Top40 WOCQ “OC 104”, Classic Rock WGBG “BIG 107.7”, WUSX “Everything Country” and Oldies KOOL FM.

Lisa Layne
Layne began her radio career nearly 25 years ago as a part time weekend DJ at her local radio station in Danville, Virginia. She continued to grow and eventually landed a morning show in Southern Virginia at WZBB “B99” as part of “Glenn & Lisa in the Morning”. After 11 years on the air Lisa made the move to sales in Greensboro NC with Entercom. After Greensboro, Lisa served as GM in in the Poconos for Nassau Broadcasting. After making a move back to southern Virginia and several years with iHeart in Roanoke and Lynchburg, Virginia she transferred to iHeartMedia DC. She has served as GSM for Delmarva Broadcasting (now Forever Media) at WXCY in Maryland since 2014.

Lisa says of her new role with Adams Radio Group, “I have enjoyed the journey my career has taken me and especially my time at 103.7 WXCY. I will miss my team…my work family… and the community I have grown to love. I am so excited for this next chapter of my radio career. I’m confident that as the new leader for Adams Radio Delmarva we will grow our brands and get even better results for our clients. I look forward to serving the community and building a legacy we all at Adams Radio can be proud of.”

Ron Stone, CEO of Adams added “Lisa is a strong, sales focused manager combined with terrific knowledge of programming. She brings to the market a new level of broadcast excellence. We are very excited about her leading our team in Maryland where I know she will make a tremendous impact in our building and in our community. She will lead three of the market’s heritage stations (WZBH “The Beach”, WOCQ “OC104” and WGBG “BIG 107.7”) along with two new brands launched in the past 3 years WUSX “Everything Country” and KOOL FM”).

No comments:

Post a Comment